Monday, July 10, 2006

A Year Together ... And Counting


Well, what do we know? Ram and I have reached a year together and we are still in love with each other. He was here for three days last week and I couldn't be happier. Whoever said that gay relationships wouldn't work must not have tried having their cock sucked! Hehe.



Kidding aside, Ram is indeed a blessing. Although he does not always show it, I know he loves me. Read what he wrote for me through Friendster:


"hi mih mih.. i know late na ito.. heheh but then agen i still want to say something..happy anniversary!! ahehehe well it's been a year that we've been together and i thank you for still holding on to me.. even though im not that sweet and not that expressive when it comes to showing my love and care for you.. but then again from my heart i LOVE YOU and i CARE... thank you for everything kahit na medyo pasaway ako ur still der for me, holding on and taking care of me.. thank you for that... take care always....mwah!!!"

1 comment:

omegaflip said...

Gee! Has it been that long since we had Cocktales? I suppose this Ram development came after that. hehehe Maykathere... Ug karon pa sad jud ko nakakita ani imong blog :-)