Wednesday, April 27, 2005

New month; same old stories

What's been up with me this month?
Books read so far:
1. Ice Hunt (James Rollins) - sent to me by Sue from the states. I loved it!
2. The Power of Three - finally finished reading this book.
3. Matilda (Roald Dahl) - the nth time i've re-read this.
4. Witches (Roald Dahl) - ditto.
5. Nicholas and Alexandra - ditto.
6. Amazonia (James Rollins) - ditto.
7. Four Past Midnight (Stephen King) - ditto.
Work and others:
1. Started with xLibris last Fool's Day (of all days). A week after that the department i was assigned to got dissolved. Am I really jinxed? I'm still here at xLibris, but it would seem a dark aura is hanging over me. Oh well.
2. I've decided to let go of A.A. (my new flame sana). I guess he's not attracted to me at all, and I didn't want to prolong my pathetic states. Plus, what with friends wanting to sleep with him and date him .... how will I ever trust homos again, I wonder?
3. On a brighter side, my article on the GO Family is coming out this May. So, there you go. A new pope has been elected, one who views homosexuals as intrinsinctly evil! (Good luck to us!) I haven't had a boyfriend in almost a year na, I have been chaste for almost a month now, and I haven't been absent, ever from work. Well, maybe things are starting to look good for me, at least in my professional life. Forget my love life.

No comments: